Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: I cannot stand these type of people

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I cannot stand these type of people

    neither can i......thse are the kind of people id like to hit with a bat
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I cannot stand these type of people

    Why blame the bat - I say go back and blame the parents for allowing him to play and putting him in the line of fire in the first place. Blame the kid that hit the ball, blame the kid himself for not moving fast enough, or blame the coach...
    All sarcasm of course...

    As the bat company rep said (in another article) - it was an accident. Accidents happen in sports, even as unfortunate as this one was.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I cannot stand these type of people

    I'd sue the family members of Abner Doubleday...

    People like this make me sick.

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: I cannot stand these type of people

    They will win. Good lawyers, increases in injuries and all the parties sued at once. You can find one not guilty, but it is hard to find them all not guilty. Turns the tables on justice. Settle out of court and make part of the settlement an order not to talk. It happens in the mining industry.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I cannot stand these type of people

    They make heart guards....the parents could have bought one of those and made him wear it...every time they play they are taking a chance on getting hurt....it's just the chance you take...you could have all the protective gear they make on them and the ball or a piece of bat could hit the one spot you don't have protected...freak accidents happen (alot to my kid) too many lawsuits these days...

    Maybe I should have sued the people who make those hard floors in the schools when my son was hurdling those eight chairs and ended up with a concussion and a broken collarbone...if that floor had been all cushy it wouldn't have hurt him so bad when he tripped and hit the floor...im being VERY sarcastic...not making fun of this boy's situation but lawsuits are getting frivilous these days.

    I hate that the boy had that accident and I'm sure the parents are very upset. When something like that happens it's so sad, but suing everybody won't make it all better...

    I still can't get over the fact that someone sued McDonalds because they bought coffee from there and got burned by it...they said they should have told them it was that hot or something like that...I heard the other day that someone was suing some fast food chain because they made them fat. When they would order they always asked them if they wanted to supersize it and they felt pressure to, then they felt like they had to eat it all to keep it from going to waste and they got fat...what???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •